The Victor L. Phillips Company
People are important! As a family-owned business, people are our focus. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to find the most qualified candidate for each position.
Employment at The Victor L. Phillips Company is managed through our parent office, VLP Holding Company, Inc. located in Kansas City, MO.
Both are documents that you can email, fax, or mail to MaRyah Cockrell.
Please download our application and email, fax or mail to MaRyah Cockrell.
It is the policy of VLP Holding Company, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package* to our employees including:
- Competitive wages
- Generous paid time off
- Flex time scheduling
- Employee medical and prescription insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance for employees and their families
- Short- and Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k savings plan with full vesting upon enrollment
- 401k company match of 50% of the first 5% deferred
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Assistance
- Manufacturer, On-the-job, and seminar training
*Benefit packages may differ for union employees, and may change at our discretion.
|Kansas City Office:||Wichita Office:||Topeka Office:||Springfield Office:||Joplin Office:||Garden City:|
|Sales Representative||Field Technician||Service Technician||Administrative Assistant||Resident Field Technician, AR & OK||Sales Representative|
|Corporate Service Manager||Sales Representative||Field Technician|
|Corporate Parts Manager|